Welcome to the WKU Student Publications training website. We’ve created this website to help you find resources, training and to streamline the experience of working at Student Publications. On this website you will find the basics for news writing, editing, designing and ethics, along with many other tips. We strive to create the highest quality content we can, and the information provided here will help you contribute along with us.
Some rules of the road
- Fill out a staffer packet. (Click on this link to go to the form)
- Stop in the front office to fill out a W9.
Adams Whitaker Student Publications Center
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11084
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1084
1660 Normal Street
- We’re here to help! You can read our job descriptions HERE (just scroll down to Professional Staff Job Descriptions)
- Learn the payroll system — stop in the front office and ask Sherry or Tracy any questions you may have.
- LEARN HOW TO FILL OUT YOUR BILLS!
Explore this website for information
Don’t be afraid to ask questions!